New Meaning (Joke)
- From the ArcaMax Publishing, Jokes Newsletter:
The Washington Post asked readers to take any word
from the dictionary... alter it by adding,
subtracting, or changing one letter... and supply a
1) Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund,
which lasts until you realize it was your money to
2) Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
3) Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
4) Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic
wit and the person who doesn't get it.
5) Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you
are running late.
6) Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.
7) Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending
off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like,
the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.
8) Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to
seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
Chuck aka ''The Poet 69''
''People Who dont have Nightmares dont have Dreams''
Join Us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/viewtothesoul/join
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around