Watch Out!

  • Dhanyata Shastri
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
      Watch Out!

       Oh Sweet America the land of the free, the home of the Brave,

      you rob and steal, molest and kill

      you take from the poor and give to the rich.

      You paint a picture of perfect serenity.

      A place where all can come and be free.

      You give so generously to those all around you while you destroy

      those within your boarders with a lethal grasp.

      You keep us right were you want us by saying;

      "Here come the terrorists. They're coming for you!"

      Then you assure us that if we behave

      you will protect us from what is trying to invade.

      You say that you care and we trust you

      and fought for you.

      But just like a thief in the night while the ignorant

      have fallen fast asleep

      you planted your weapons of masked destruction right in our mist.

      You say when they have awakened

      "It is only for your own good and protection"

      that's why eagle eyes are watchin' your every move.

      We take the bate

      and we run around like mice in a maze

      looking for the next fix, or the next high.

      They entertain us with nonsense hoping we won't realize.

      When will we open our eyes and look seeing

      that the only way out is up.

      Look up--Look their watchin' you,

      analyzing you,

      studying your every move

      so what you gonna' do?

      He will suppress u by your own agenda,

      your words,

      and your own thoughts.

      He's watching you so what you gonna' do?

      Look around he is under your feet crawling like a serpent in the gutter.

      He waiting for you to make a mistake and realize what he is doin'

      that's when he will lay down his attack.

      They'll be no escape I can guarantee

      watch out he's comin' for you

      just wait you'll see.

      When he arrives he'll say it's for your own good

      and that it to protect us from the hidden perils.

      Pullin' you in as he always does.

      Give you the same old lies and hoping you will never rise.

      Don't speak out

      be silent caus' master will hear u

      then he will have to make an example of you

      cause you not followin' orders

      you not fittin' in.

      You're causin' a rebellion to spread.

      And He callin you a terrorist.

      He will make others think you're the great assassin

      And that you have a plan

      to hurt those who are free under their reign we see

      ---who u, who me?

      Why you are so blind to what is taking place

      the sign of the time has happen and you will soon be too late.

      They gonna' brand you with their symbol

      across your head and your hand.

      You're gonna' be their little puppet in their great evil plan.

      Watch Out! He's coming for you

      to bring you back to your knees.

      Hear the cry of your Elders

      telling you, beggin' you, hear them as they plead.

      Watch Out master comin'

      with his whips and his chains.

      I can hear the roar of thunder as his approach is made,

      but you're like a deaf person, a mute and you can't see.

      You won't look up and see what is happening.

      Watch Out!

      Look Up!

      Rise Up!

      Wake up your sleepin' eyes

      take your stand

      you may never get this opportunity again.

    • April M. Hill-Blount
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
        So true.. So true! And penned so eloquently and matter of fact! Keep using your pen to uneducate and enlighten to the TRUTH..

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
          Thank you, April. Only through Truth do I receive the words to write
          and share with all of you. I am glad you enjoy them.

          Harmony
          Agar mein aawaz hun to tum mera geet ho
          (If I am a voice then you are my song)

          --- In illpoets@yahoogroups.com, "April M. Hill-Blount"

          > Sponsored Link
          >
          > For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long-
          distance calling.
          > Sign up now. http://www.vonage.com/startsavingnow/

        • 0 0

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2006
              Nicely written! So much Truth.. Keep enlightening us!