Re: Ok Lyrical Verses.... (public attack by the 'ex')

  • (Will) Lyrical_Verses
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006

      Well... that all depends upon what the general writing PUBLIC wants to know or even cares to know about, beyond the fact that while most will agree that I write the best enlightening, entertaining, REAL life poetry that I can, and boost any poet on any site that I'm on, I'm an emotionally complicated, frustrated, confused, middle 30's Black man, like many, who've made many mistakes in their lives.  And, through dialogue with the right people, will set out to make the necessary adjustments to their life, while not only putting themselves first, but trying to help others out too in the process.  I've never professed myself to be perfect, and though I don't think these poetry forums is a good place to battle, I accept any challenge, to any debate, with anyone, at anytime.  And that, my sista, includes you.  If you feel that trying to “expose” me on these poetry boards will make you look better than, and make me feel any less than, the hard working man that I TRY to be, then be my guest.  In fact, if you really want to debate, we can do it via Email, or via Yahoo IM… your choice..

      L_V aka Will Danner

      mscrissmiss <mscrissmiss@...> wrote:
      Perhaps everyone would like to know who you really are...how you
      really get down...What do you think?...WOW. ..LPL...