Enticement

  • Aviance
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2006
                   Enticement

      Enticing thoughts

      Pleasing me

      Imagining you touching me slowly

      As I guide you through this maze of my cravings

      Not too sure if I have any

      Because with each touch I’m losing control

      Drifting further along the path of ecstasy

      The way you play with your tongue is so arousing to me

      I want to own every part of you

      Write my name with my tongue on what rightfully belongs to me

      At this very moment

      I want to feel your tongue in that familiar place

      Where you know what the outcome will be

      & know oh so well

      Carefully explore my body before you reach your final destination

      Slowly

      Because I’ve been patiently waiting for you all day

      To have your way with me

      & take me to ecstasy

      The things you do to me make my body experience uncontrollable reactions

      My desires you’re fulfilling

      My moans intensify the moment

      Don’t deny yourself what I am giving to you

      This treasure is for your enjoyment

      Touch me as I caress your back

      My hips are quivering and breathing is shallow

      Waiting for you to take the lead once again so I can follow

      Moving to the same beat

      We’re becoming one

      Are you ready for a taste of your treasure

      With this much pleasure

      How can I deny

      Can’t fight it

      I’m obliged to abide

      Place your hands on my hips

      While I submit this warmness

      Peace
      Aviance

      Love is like playing the piano.  First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.