Dropping In To Say "HI"

  • Writingmkf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006

      Hi all. This is Michelle and I have not really made any responses, but I wanted to let everyone know why by telling what I’ve been up to lately.

      Aside from keeping my family organized and my 3 young children happy, I’ve been working on my personal site where you can visit by going to www.freewebs.com/writingmkf/ and you'll find on the left hand side the menu bar to view my Current Books, Articles Clips, Featured Poems, Artwork, Chelle's News, Other Links, and much more. If you visit, feel free to sign my guest book.

      I have also been working on setting up a writers' conference for this November and if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll email you personally about what is going on so far. Keep in mind; we're still in the process of working everything out and getting it all set up. So far, I have 30 people who are interested in coming. The more the merrier. However, this event will not be until November 2006 and only by invitations only. It will be held here, locally, in Springfield, Missouri (Southwest Missouri).

      And, I'm in the process of still working on a site to place works of artist (people who paint and draw). I think this will work out great for all artist once I get it up and running. I will let everyone know when it is completed and anyone is welcomed to view it.

      Because of my heart being so soft towards women (no offense men), I'm also working on creating a local support group, in Springfield, Missouri, for women who are having troubles in their relationships with their other half's. Just giving women a place where they can speak how they feel, what their problems are, and anything in general. Or, if they aren't ready to talk to someone who cares because she's a woman and knows what it's like to be married, at least they'll know there is someone that will be there for them. And, I'll be creating either an online group for this as well or a website. I'm not sure which yet. And if either I create a group or website, it'll be able to be accessed through the Internet as was as in my local town.

      I've also, just this past weekend, join a new local art group called, Finley River Fine Arts. Everyone there seems to be so kind and nice. And it's really cheap. This will be an interesting group to attend.

      So, as you all can see, this is why I have not been very active in this group and why I'm trying to get so many things finished at once. At least I'll be able to say, later in life when I'm too old to do anything at all, I've done all of this in my life and I've lived a great life. And no one may ever know, but at least my family will and myself. I only want to be supportive and try to accomplish my dreams as a writer, artist and supporter. I guess that's why I don't ever sell my artwork and just give it away. But whatever the reason, I REALLY enjoy doing what I do and reaching my goals.

      Since I’m on “no e-mails” because my in box only holds 1,000 e-mails, if anyone wants to make a comment and wants to make sure I get it, feel free to send it off list to me writingmkf@... or just include my e-mail address in the send box. I’ll try and get to see it by going to the groups home page, but with everything I have going on, it’s just kind of hard for me to right now.

      I wish everyone the best of luck with all they do!

      Take care and happy endeavors,

      Michelle Fitzpatrick

      writingmkf@...

      Michelle Korgis-Fitzpatrick