Re: [illpoets] Ode to TRUE FATHERS by Poet/Author Marc Lacy

  • talk2kienic@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Marc I was just reading your father's day poem for like the 80th time.  you are inspiring me to write again.  I am in school, and there seems to be know time to write ... because I am always studying.  I did write a crazy poem for class on Monday about headaches.  I am itching to write again.  I wrote a father's day poem last year.  When I find it... I will send it to you

      Peace
      Nichole
      <*)))><
      Don't let People, Problems & the Pain of your Past -
      Pause your Present, Punish your Person, Prison your Potential, & Paralyze your Progress.