RE: [illpoets] Statements of Expression (Pt III) (back to quality stuff)

  • Kris Jamel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
      Masterful from form to content, from imagery to wordplay. Bravo champ.
      Got me feeling like J. Ivy- (Def Poet) "I need to write." Thank you
      for that one.

    • (Will) Lyrical_Verses
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
        Thank you so much.. I appreciate the love.. it' just makes me work harder for the next time..

        L_V

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/