Statements of Expression (Pt III) (back to quality stuff)

  • (Will) Lyrical_Verses
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006

      Is it possible to verbalize
      Without the assistance of a word
      Is there a higher form of communication?
      Like sign language or
      Telepathy…
      To be au fait without being heard

      It is the world that is my muse
      Simply being becomes my inspiration
      Life’s daily routine nourishes
      Create a novel method to commune
      Effortlessly…
      My latest aim to ponder for consideration

      Everyday I look at these hands
      Facing the challenge to join this pen
      To animate inner thoughts and emotions
      Bringing more to the world, maybe even
      Revolutionize…
      Achieve new ways to ignite my lyrical fire and then

      I begin to contemplate
      Upon a different way to find
      Statements of expression to bring forth
      Making you feel lyrical sensations
      Stimulation…
      Searching the crevasses of the mind

      This service I’ll provide to you
      Will not come without the sacrifice of time
      Time is the only luxury I’ll ever truly possess
      My mind searches day in day out to
      Conceptualize…
      Fulfilling lyrical cravings till I reach my prime

      Breathe in life’s experiences for existence
      Meditating and illustrating through my prose
      But as the days continue to go by
      I look at my old scriptures and think
      Contemplation...
      I can do better than those

      There’s something else
      Another way to open your intellect
      This is the next step of my lyrical journey
      The catalyst of change is imbedded in my quill
      Synaptic nerve impulses incite my pen to get ill
      Locomotion..
      This method I seek may come when I least expect

      Throughout the epochs of human history
      Evolution has allowed man to create, invent and write
      But if there’s more to be there is another way
      Something newer than the present dialogue
      Re-Invention…
      This new version will be my debate my intent tonight

      © Lyrical_Verses 10.04

    • Kris Jamel
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
        Masterful from form to content, from imagery to wordplay. Bravo champ.
        Got me feeling like J. Ivy- (Def Poet) "I need to write." Thank you
        for that one.

      • (Will) Lyrical_Verses
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
          Thank you so much.. I appreciate the love.. it' just makes me work harder for the next time..

          L_V

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/