Game over...

  • (Will) Lyrical_Verses
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Good morning all... I'm done now... I posted all three pieces, the original E-mail string where they tried to belittle me with the racial jokes, The "Final Blow" (to PoetryWorlds 3 Moderators) and "You Ain't No Poet" to Chris V himself.  I think by now, they will get the picture of who they're dealing with.  If they don't reply, then we know who won this war.  I may have not started it, but I certainly finished it!  Besides, it’s just the Internet!!  lol
      Thanks for your support and patience. If you'd like to read it, just go to my Yahoo 360 thingie, and you'll see what's up.. click the link (or copy and paste it.

      Will