Re: [illpoets] i hope this one is another banger

  • toenairs@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006

      i love it brother!!!

      The Lord tests

      The Devil tempts

      Sometimes thru the same action.

      Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
      Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
      Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
    • toenairs@netzero.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006

        Aaron...If it's alright with you, I would like to read that to a Poetry group

        in VA called "Wordstage".  It's not necessarily a "Christian" Poetry group but a lot of people of faith go there.

        Eric Farrell is the host, check out the links:  www.wordstage.net

        www.ericlfarrell.com

        Aaron Clark is the author of that poem, correct?

        I just want to be sure that I give props to the right person!!

        Tight!!

        Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
        Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
        Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
      • Aaron Clark