Baub Bidon apearing in "Jesus Hopped The 'A' Train"

  • Baub Bidon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2005
      Peace fam,

      Eye am inviting you to come and check out this production that eye am proud to be part of...The actors are some of the greatest people eye have the privelage to work with. This is one show you would leave in deep thought and want to kick yourself for not seeing...guess eye'll just have to see you there.

      One/Peace and Bregamos: Baub

      Hello TAML Member,

      Bregamos Theatre and Collective Consciousness Inc. presents "Jesus Hopped The 'A' Train " by Stephen Adly Guirgis. Angel Cruz, is a poor Puerto Rican, unsure of why he's in jail after shooting Reverend Kim, the born-again Christian who brainwashed his best friend. But when the Reverend unexpectantly dies, Angel lands in solitary confinement in a cell next to Lucius Jenkins. Lucius is a sociopathic serial killer on death row awaiting extradition to Florida who has found God, and is on a mission to help set Angel on the right path.

      Directed by Dexter J. Singleton, and produced by Rafael Ramos, featuring Baub Bidon as Lucius Jenkins, Jose Monteiro as Angel Cruz, Liz Stanley as Mary Jane Hanrahan, Charlie McAfee as Officer D'Amico and Grègoire Mouning as Valdez.

      Is it dumb luck or divine intervention that these two should meet? How will the judical system handle each of their cases? Come see how this thrilling drama unfolds... Winner of the prestigous Edinburgh Fringe Festival "First Award" and the Detroit Free Press "Best Play of the Year Award".

      DATES & TIMES:
      Friday, June 24, 2005 @8pm
      Saturday, June 25, 2005 @8pm
      Sunday, June 26, 2005 @8pm

      NOTE: Doors open at 7:30pm. Strong adult language and content, suggested ages 13 and above.

      COST:
      Tickets are $15 each, limited seating capacity, reservations highly recommended. For additional information please call 203-410-0441.

      LOCATION:
      Atwater Senior Center (ASC)
      26 Atwater St
      New Haven, CT 06513
      203-946-8558

      DIRECTIONS AND PARKING:
      From Hartford: Follow I-91 S to New Haven. Take Exit 6 (Willow St), at the end of the exit ramp, keep to the left as traffic merges. At the stop sign, turn left onto Willow St. (See From Willow Street below.)

      From New York: Follow I-95 N to New Haven. As you approach Exit 46, get into the left-hand lane. Take Exit 48 (I-91 N to Hartford). Continue in the left-hand lane following I-91 N for approximately 1.5 mi. to Exit 6 (Willow St). Take Exit 6 (Willow St), at the end of the exit ramp, keep to the left as traffic merges. At the stop sign, turn left onto Willow St.

      From Willow Street: Go underneath the overpass through the traffic light. Willow St becomes Blatchley Ave. Continue onto Blatchley Ave until you come to Grand Ave. Turn left onto Grand Ave. Follow Grand Ave and look for Ferry St. (approximately 1.5 mi.). Go thru the Ferry Street traffic light and after the third street on your left, turn left onto AtWater St. The Senior Center is the second building on your left. Parking is available on both AtWater St. and Grand Ave.

      You may use the following weblink for a map and customized directions to Atwater Senior Center:

      http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=26+Atwater+St+New+Haven+CT+06513

      Enjoy,
      Grègoire
      gamouning@...