700Re: [illpoets] Where's My Money?

  • WISDOM PHARAOH
    Jan 19, 2006
      LOL... Where's MY money!!!!
      HazelEyez1977@... wrote:

      “Where’s My Money?”

      After awaking, I immediately report to work.
      My first job carries the title of Chef
      Eggs and bacon cooking on the stove
      Or cereal pouring into bowls
      I change my title quicker than you can blow your nose.
      The chauffeur is now what I’ve become
      Driving little people to and from
      Unfortunately I'm the only one
      But even still,
      Where’s my money?

      Naw, I'm not being funny
      Morphing interchangeably between the Tooth Fairy,
      Santa Claus,
      Birthday Party Planner
      And the Easter Bunny
      From the Day Care provider changing diapers
      To the Dentist pulling teeth
      To the Doctor prescribing medicine for noses sore and runny
       I ask again,
      Where’s my money?

       I’ve become a Fashion Designer
      And an Interior Decorator
      Not to mention a fabulous Caterer
      Oh, don't forget the maid
      Often treated like the hired help
      Or a glorified slave.

      I’ve earned multiple degrees
      My fields of mastery are:
       General elementary studies,
      General junior high studies,
      General high school studies.
      Psychology, Psychiatry,
      Anatomy and Physiology,
      Reality and Philosophy,
      Raising and Teaching,
      Banking and Accounting.
      So you would think that with my credentials,
      They'd pay me my money.

      So after all that,
      You mean to tell me,
      That I don't get paid for this?
      Okay that was a memo I obviously missed!
      I’ve had it up to here,
      You've owed me for years,
      Parenting is an ever changing career.
      Since this job obviously doesn't pay,
       I'll let you know now that upon your 18nth birthday,
      My resignation will be handed in.
      I'm done with it,
      And yes,
      Because I never actually got paid,
      I'M REALLY GONNA QUIT!!!!!!

      So if you want me to stay
      Then I suggest that you make arrangements to pay
      Cause the description seems to change by the day
      But that’s ok
      It’s alright with me
      As long as you stop playing
      And pay me my money!!!

                     --Trinity
                                        DEC. 30, 2 K 5

      "Dreams are the subconscious blueprints of your conscious reality so I encourage you to keep building." --Trinity, 2 K 6

      Yahoo! Photos