3133Poetry night on Yahoo IM..., 5/8/2012, 9:00 pm

  • illpoets@yahoogroups.com
    May 6, 2012
      Reminder from: illpoets Yahoo! Group
      Title: Poetry night on Yahoo IM...
      Date: Tuesday May 8, 2012
      Time: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Yahoo Instant Messenger Conference Room
      Notes: Hey ya’ll. Just a friendly reminder for Tuesday nights’ online Poetry Night. It’s now goin down every Tuesday, and it’s on Yahoo Instant Messenger. It’ll happen in a chat room you have to hit my partners or me up on to get into. It’s starting about 9pm east coast time. Who's in?
      Hit me up at “Lyrical_Verses”, or
      Moon at “mooncjacobs”, or
      LC at “the_mask_poet”, or
      Alicia at “aliciawins28”, to get in on the fun. If you are a poet, or simply a lover of poetry and the written word, then this is the spot for you.
      Poets, bring your skills, and observers, bring ya claps and snaps.