2984Writing on Demand with Guest Matt Debenham

  • Rafael Alvarado
    Oct 1 3:52 PM

      Writing on Demand with Guest Matt Debenham

      Join Mende Smith as she talks to Matt Debenham about his book The Book of Right and Wrong

      Matt Debenham
      Matt Debenham's story collection, The Book of Right and Wrong, won the 2009 Ohio State University Press Prize for Fiction, and was published in May, 2010 by Ohio State University Press. It has been endorsed by Slate.com, called "brilliant" by the Huffington Post book review, and sold out its first print run in three months. Matt was awarded a fiction fellowship from the state of Connecticut and was the 2007 Peter Taylor Scholar at the Sewanee Writers' Conference. He is at work on a novel about middle-school teachers, male exotic dancers, and reincarnation.

      Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
      Mark Twain

      The Poetry Bomb, lifting off April 2010!

      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics, established this April 2009, is committed to the perpetuation of PLC: Poetry, Literature and Community through Poetic Loving Care. Our numbers are committed to the ongoing promotion of good works, good thouhgts and good people by serving the poetic muse in the form of public readings, publication and the promotion of poetry everywhere.

      Rafael F J Alvarado
      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics
      Emperor of Hustle And Flow
      Noble Swine Press
      Producer The World Wide Word Radio Network
      Host Of The Moe Green Poetry Hour
      14249 Victory Bld
      Van Nuys Ca 91401
      213 590 6995