2892Writing On Demand with Guest Jessica Bechtold

  • Rafael Alvarado
    Jun 3, 2010
      Join Mende as she talks to Jessica Bechtold
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/2010/06/04/writing-on-demand-hosted-by-mende-smith

      Jessica Bechtold is graduating in May from Cal State Long Beach with her MFA in Poetry. She is currently the Poetry Co-Editor of Rip Rap and her work has been more recently published in the upcoming issue of Quercus Review and the Northridge Review. She also produces a blog, jessicabechtoldpoetry.blogspot.com, which promotes the art of poetry through reading and book reviews, and interviews which include exercises and advice from established writers such as Patty Seyburn, the forthcoming interview with Charles Harper Webb, and this summer with David Hernandez, Denise Duhamel, and Gerry Locklin, to name a few. She is addicted to Golden Spoon and the sun, and still refuses to comment on the incident in Hawaii with too many lava flows and not enough sunscreen.

      Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
      Mark Twain

      The Poetry Bomb, lifting off April 2010!
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1768073198/the-poetry-bomb

      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics, established this April 2009, is committed to the perpetuation of PLC: Poetry, Literature and Community through Poetic Loving Care. Our numbers are committed to the ongoing promotion of good works, good thouhgts and good people by serving the poetic muse in the form of public readings, publication and the promotion of poetry everywhere.

      Rafael F J Alvarado
      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics

      Emperor of Hustle And Flow
      Noble Swine Press
      Producer The World Wide Word Radio Network
      Host Of The Moe Green Poetry Hour
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/page/3
      14249 Victory Bld
      Van Nuys Ca 91401