2794WPFW Looking For Performers Sunday, June 7

  • Sataria M. Joyner
    Jun 3, 2009
      HELP! Okay okay.  I know this is the shortest notice in the world but WPFW 89.3FM is looking for people to perform for free at our WPFW Luck of The Duck Race on June 7th between 1-4pm.  Now we aren't necessarily looking for one person(s) to perform for the entire time so anytime would be appreciate it. So if you could offer yourself or suggestions and leads to others who could perform we( I ) would very much appreciate it.  This is bare bones operation...i'm still trying to find out if there will be a mike.  There will be a DJ and sound system available.

      Thanks
      Niki

      “...love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect.”--Nikki Giovanni

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic