ITPA standings, current

  • Bill and Adrienne Ridgway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      Hello everyone, this is my first post to this list. A little about
      me, I am Bill Ridgway, I am in Texas, so besides the telephone, this
      is my source of information for ITPA. My uncle and father have a
      Deere 6030 for the farm Stock class.

      Our family started pulling around circa 1967. In 1969, we won the IL
      State Fair. Then, in 1970, got 2nd place at the M&W World pull.

      Anyway, we are pulling again, and, one thing I cannot find is the
      points standings for each class. Can anyone help me?

      Thanks,

      Bill Ridgway