my dad!

  • kick12us
    Message 1 of 255 , Jan 2, 2002
      I WANT TO CONGRATULATE MY DAD WHO GOT 1ST PLACE
      IN POINTS FOR THE 5800 MODIFIED CLASS & WHO ALSO
      SHOWED WONDERFUL SPORTSMANSHIP TOWARDS THE OTHER
      PULLERS! I REALLY LOVE THE BUSH SLED! AND I ALSO WANT TO
      THANK MY DAD FOR A GREAT PULLING SEASON, AND I HOPE WE
      HAVE AS MUCH FUN NEXT YEAR HAS WE HAD THIS YEAR!
    • abbeybraydensmom
      Message 255 of 255 , Mar 14, 2002
        --- In illinoistractorpullingassoc@y..., K4177K wrote:
        > Does anyone have pictures of any D & R Pulling Team tractors (Black
        Savage, White Trash, IH 3688)?

        I have pictures of both Rodney and Dennis. They are the ones that
        will be used in the book this year, plus I may have a few more. Let
        me know what you want. You can e-mail me at pullpics@....
        Thanks! Shelly