Illinois Tractor Pulling Assoc

  • cub482
    Message 1 of 255 , Apr 27 6:16 AM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Illinois Tractor Pulling Assoc
    • abbeybraydensmom
      Message 255 of 255 , Mar 14, 2002
        --- In illinoistractorpullingassoc@y..., K4177K wrote:
        > Does anyone have pictures of any D & R Pulling Team tractors (Black
        Savage, White Trash, IH 3688)?

        I have pictures of both Rodney and Dennis. They are the ones that
        will be used in the book this year, plus I may have a few more. Let
        me know what you want. You can e-mail me at pullpics@....
        Thanks! Shelly