Festival at Jacks Farm

  • tompepper23
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2009
      How was the festival at Jack's farm in Durand? Did everyone have a good time? How was the turn out? Will there be a second annual festival in 2010?

      T.
    • Jane Huisingh
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2009
        I enjoyed the festival.  I think the turnout was good for a first time.  We got new members in IGS.
        Yes there will be one the first week-end of May next year.
        Jane

        To: ilgs@yahoogroups.com
        From: tbloore@...
        Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:01:24 +0000
        Subject: [ilgs] Festival at Jacks Farm

        How was the festival at Jack's farm in Durand? Did everyone have a good time? How was the turn out? Will there be a second annual festival in 2010?

        T.

        Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.
      • Karen Caldwell
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2009

          Hi,

          I posted all of the photos I received from Jack’s event in a separate album on our Yahoo site.

          Karen

          Karen L. Caldwell

          See my gourds at www.picturetrail.com/karencaldwell

          To: ilgs@yahoogroups. com
          From: tbloore@sbcglobal. net
          Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:01:24 +0000

        • ilmidwife@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 16, 2009
            Hi..  the festival at Jack's was great!  will do again next year.. maybe same weekend, maybe the weekend later.  most fun was the bon fire and eating popcorn and my native am indian friend telling indian folk tales.  was really fun..will encourage the wheat weavers to join us again.. their work was amazing.  thanks for your help with publicity.  best wishes, bonnie

            An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377005x1201454319/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=MayExcfooter51609NO62)