may gourd festival

  • gourdsbygail
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2009
      How is it going for the festival? Do you have many vendors ...instructors? And an unrelated question: Do you know if Jack has any of those green scraped ornamentals available for sale? I need them for a workshop in the fall...or a place I can find them other than at Jacks!

      Gail
    • ilmidwife@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2009
        Hi Gail.  we currently have 4 instructors and no vendors I think, except for Jack.  Instrs are Rhonda Adair,  Joyce Dankowski, myself and Sandy Bulgrin from Wis.  am going to work on the schedule and get info on the web site this next week.  Can you come? can you teach or vend?  Bonnie

        Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now! (http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)