Region 1 Gourd Events this weekend Friday Feb. 11, 12, 13, 2011 at 23rd Annual Midwestern Herb and Garden Show, Mt. VErnon, IL, Times Square Mall

  • Karen Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
      Hi,  Just a reminder to all this:  We are doing this for a Region 1 event for Illinois Gourd Society
      Friday at noon at Times Square Mall 42nd and Broadway, Mt. Vernon, IL 62864 at The 23rd Annual Midwestern Herb and Garden Show
      In Seminar Room:  How to Make Gourd Birdhouses:  We invite you to come and if you are a gourd artist to bring a sample gourd birdhouse to show the public what gourd artists do for our feathered friends.

      Saturday at 6 p.m.  Supplies costs $10 students limit 18  Workshop  Make your own gourd container to hold herbs.  Ten percent goes back to the Herb Club to continue with these shows and to help with college scholarships, locally for horticulture students.

      Sunday our herb club is having a tasting and lots of other free seminars too.

      We hope you all come to our Region 1 event.  Sharon Edwards our Region 1 co-director will be coming Friday.  Come and meet her and join in the fun!!!!

      Your gourd friends,
      Karen and Paul Wilson Region 1 co-hosts with Sharon Edwards

    • Linda Eichwald
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
        Really would love to come, am checking with some other people to see if they would like to make the trip with me. Really don't want to drive that far alone at this time of year.  Will see what I can do.

[...]

        always stay connected to friends.