Re: [ilgs] 2011 Gourd ID Chart

  • Karen Wilson
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 13, 2010
      Hi, Unfortuantely we will not be attending this year the convention due to car trouble.  So how else may we obtain the gourd chart.  Thanks so much.  Karen and Paul Wilson, Region 1

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011
        To Karen W. and Bonnie A.

        I don't know where in Yahoo this message was 'hung up' it just came through to me today.  Hope you were able to connect with Bonnie A to get a gourd id chart. They're really handy for 'show and tells.'

        KarenC

        On Sep 13, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Karen Wilson wrote:

        Hi, Unfortuantely we will not be attending this year the convention due to car trouble.  So how else may we obtain the gourd chart.  Thanks so much.  Karen and Paul Wilson, Region 1

      • Bonnie Adams
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011
          Hi, Karen,

          This is hard to believe but I just received your September email about the gourd chart. Talk about delay on Yahoo! I've never had one arrive that late before.

          Do you still need a gourd chart. I have a poster size version for $7 plus $5 shipping.

          Let me know if you still want one,
          Bonnie

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011
            Hi, Karen,

            I'm glad you got it today too. I thought I must be going crazy! I just got it too. I sent Karen a message.

            Thanks,
            Bonnie