2011 Gourd ID Chart

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12 8:00 AM
      Hi, All,

      I posted a file in the FILES section of the ILGS Yahoo Group Site. It's a new Gourd Identification Chart, my smaller version. Check it out!

      Bonnie Adams
    • Karen Caldwell
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12 8:44 AM
        bonnie,

        Love the chart. Did you make only one or will you have copies for sale???? Also love your "Artist/Gourd Artist" drawing is that available as a notecard or sketch -- it would make a good note card.

        See you at the CBG,
        Karen

        Karen Caldwell
        See my gourds at:
        www.picturetrail.com/karencaldwell
      • Bonnie Adams
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 12 9:30 AM
          Thanks, Karen! I'll have a few copies of the small chart for sale up at the Gardens. The big ones are BIG and printed on vinyl so too expensive to sell unless I get individual requests. The small ones are 18X16 and are $7 each. I'm going to Glencoe to the ILGS so will see you up there! Just a few more days! Bonnie

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 13 1:43 PM
            Hi,  Love this chart.   Got one to show the public from Indiana, but love the colors in yours Bonnie.  Are you going to sell it or make it available.  Would love both sides.  Will be doing the Midwestern Herb and Garden Show again in 2011 in Mt. Vernon, IL at The Times Square Mall on February 11th, 12, and 13.  Would love to use as a handout if it is possible.

            Thanks,
            Karen Wilson  and Paul WilsonRegion 1

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 13 2:37 PM
              Hi, Unfortuantely we will not be attending this year the convention due to car trouble.  So how else may we obtain the gourd chart.  Thanks so much.  Karen and Paul Wilson, Region 1

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011
                To Karen W. and Bonnie A.

                I don't know where in Yahoo this message was 'hung up' it just came through to me today.  Hope you were able to connect with Bonnie A to get a gourd id chart. They're really handy for 'show and tells.'

                KarenC

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011
                  Hi, Karen,

                  This is hard to believe but I just received your September email about the gourd chart. Talk about delay on Yahoo! I've never had one arrive that late before.

                  Do you still need a gourd chart. I have a poster size version for $7 plus $5 shipping.

                  Let me know if you still want one,
                  Bonnie

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011
                    Hi, Karen,

                    I'm glad you got it today too. I thought I must be going crazy! I just got it too. I sent Karen a message.

                    Thanks,
                    Bonnie

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011
                      Received one I ordered already from Bonnie.  It is great and hope to get some other copies from her when get over this virus have right now.  Thanks.  Karen Wilson