The Great Gourd Gathering in Arthur, Illinois

  • bev071167
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010
      Hey Gourders!! Alot has gone on since the last time I checked in with this site. I've been INSANELY busy preparing for the Great Gourd Gathering in Arthur, IL. I am loving all the new gourd art here! I just wanted to shout out a quick reminder that this Gathering is scheduled for June 5th. For all those in the area (and those who aren't attending the event in Cherokee), this is a great opportunity to vend your gourd art or take a class. We have 5 classes scheduled and our very talented vendors so far include Ralph Irish, Karen and Paul Wilson, Paula Farrel, Helen Thomas (the Sandlady),& Bev Notaro (that's me). If you'd like the opportunity to vend at this event, email me at bevvybevn@... or notaro@... so I can email you an application. Also email me if you'd like a line-up of the classes being offered. We have Bonnie Cox,, Sue Cutter, Melanie Martin, Karen Wilson sharing their talents in their workshops.
      The deadline for vendor registration is fast approaching so don't hesistate!
      Your Gourd Friend,
      Bev Notaro
      Go to our site illinoisgourdsociety.org for more detailed info and pictures of available classes too!!!