News Alert and Invitation: Midwestern Herb and Garden Show, February 12, 13, 14, 2010, Times Square Mall, Mount Vernon, IL Main Speaker Mel Bartholomew "The Square Foot Gardener"

  • Karen Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2010
      Hello,
      The Mount Vernon Tourism bureau and our Herbs for Fun and Health Club are once again inviting all of the general public to our Midwestern Herb and Garden Show, Times Square Mall (42nd and Broadway), Mount Vernon, IL 62864
      February 12, 13, and 14, 2010. There will be lots of vendors, food, and free seminars all three days.

      Our Main Speaker is Mel Bartholomew "The Square Foot Gardner" who will help you with advice in planting your own square foot garden. We also will be one of the speakers doing a free seminar on Friday, February 12 at noon on gourds. Also on February 13 we will be hosting a workshop with the public for $10 fee to make their own gourd birdfeeders. Class size is limited to 18 but families can join as one in a group too.

      So come and enjoy this event. More information with a map can be found at www.midwesternherbandgardenshow.com

      Your gourd and herb club friends,
      Wilsons Gourds
      Karen and Paul Wilson
      wilsonsgourds@...
      Southern Regional folks too for Illinois Gourd Society