      From: Karen Caldwell <klcaldwell@...>
      Subject: Re: [ilgs] 2011 Gourd ID Chart
      To: ilgs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 5:17 PM

      To Karen W. and Bonnie A.

      I don't know where in Yahoo this message was 'hung up' it just came through to me today.  Hope you were able to connect with Bonnie A to get a gourd id chart. They're really handy for 'show and tells.'

      KarenC

      On Sep 13, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Karen Wilson wrote:

      Hi, Unfortuantely we will not be attending this year the convention due to car trouble.  So how else may we obtain the gourd chart.  Thanks so much.  Karen and Paul Wilson, Region 1

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic