      From: Linda Eichwald <achnavry@...>
      To: ilgs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 7:48:44 AM
      Subject: Re: [ilgs] Posts From Bonnie Adams

      I've been getting them too.

      --- On Fri, 2/26/10, karencinil <klcaldwell@comcast. net> wrote:

      From: karencinil <klcaldwell@comcast. net>
      Subject: [ilgs] Posts From Bonnie Adams
      To: ilgs@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 9:22 PM

      I think someone has taken Bonnie Adams email address and is spamming this group - I just received 3 emails supposedly from Bonnie and all are for pharmaceuticals.

      I've just changed the format so that I have to see every email before it is forwarded to members so that we're not cluttering your inbox with unwanted 'stuff.'

      Bonnie A., I don't know where or how this happened. Hope this is the only group they're using. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

      Karen Caldwell

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic