159Thank you from Region 1, Illinois Gourd Society, Wilsons Gourds for advertising The Midwestern Herb and Garden Show

  • Karen Wilson
    Feb 23, 2010
    Thank you for getting the word out regarding The Midwestern Herb and Garden Show held recently at The Times Square Mall (42nd and Broadway) in Mt. Vernon, IL on February 12-14, 2010. It was a huge success once again.

    This will continue for 2011 and will be The 23rd Annual Herbs for Health and Fun Club- 2011 Midwestern Herb and Garden Show, Times Square Mall (42nd and Broadway Street), Mt. Vernon, IL 62864 on February 11 and 12, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and February 13, 2011 from noon to 5 p.m.
    Region 1, Illinois Gourd Society hopes to continue in 2011 with our free gourd class seminar and a gourd workshop only charging supplies costs for 2011. We had a successful event with our gourds in 2010 too.

    For information for 2011 you may contact us below or Treasa Brookman at tbrookhamiltoncom.net or visit the website www.midwesternherbsforfunandhealthclub.com.

    Karen and Paul Wilson
    Wilsons Gourds, Region 1, Illinois Gourd Society Leaders, members of Herbs for Health and Fun Club of Mt. Vernon, IL, and sponsors 2010 event
    wilsonsgourds@...
    Kell, IL 62853