File - The Bag & Bowel Club

  • ileostomy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 111 , Apr 1 2:07 AM
      Our ostomy forum, the BAG & BOWEL CLUB is at :

      http://www.bowelweb.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=4&sid=22e6bae1a9e382343a86854b9833b3fb

      Forum members discuss issues relating to having an ileostomy, colostomy or j-pouch and bowel surgery. Please feel free to visit if you want a chat.

      NB- You do need membership to post in this forum, but membership is free and it's very quick to sign up.

      **************Ostomy Chat Room*********************

      http://www.bowelweb.com/chat

      Ostomy chat every week on Thursday at 8pm GMT in the Bag and Bowel Room
    • ileostomy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 111 of 111 , Jul 1, 2010
        Our ostomy forum, the BAG & BOWEL CLUB is at :

        http://www.bowelweb.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=4

        Forum members discuss issues relating to having an ileostomy, colostomy or j-pouch and bowel surgery. Please feel free to visit if you want a chat.

        NB- You do need membership to post in this forum, but membership is free and it's very quick to sign up.

        http://www.bowelweb.com/chat/flashchat.php

        Sundays at 8.30pm BST General Knowledge Quiz