FS: Surplus ostomy supplies

  • Jan Sundström
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hi all,

      Sorry for the commercial nature of this, but I have a large wholesale
      lot of ostomy supplies, and I wonder if anyone on the list might need
      them.

      I'm not a ostomy patient myself, but these supplies come from a
      department that was closed down at a hospital.

      In total, it's 11 kg of Coloplast, ConvaTec and Hollister, all new in
      box. The retail value is around USD 1600. I have no plans of making
      any big money of it, so I just put it out for $0.99:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5524782456

      Shipping is extra, but since I'm posting from a neighboring country,
      surface mail is very cheap. USD 33-40, depending on where you live.

      All the best to my fellow list members,

      Jan Sundström