Hi everyone- post an update!!

  • Kez
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi everyone- how are you all doing?

      Why don't we all check in with a health update?

      I'm good at the moment. Still in remission in the bowel I use (I have
      some bypassed by an ileostomy). Some might recall that a while back I
      mentioned my ileostomy would be permanent because the Crohn's had
      flared up in the leftovers. Well, those leftovers seem to have
      improved and I am being booked in for a sigmoidoscopy after which the
      surgeon will be happy to reconsider reconnective surgery if my
      feeling of improvement is confirmed.

      So- don't give up hope. These bowels can eventually be brought to
      heel!

      Kez
      xxx

      PS- post your updates!!