Re: [The Ileostomy Group] Digest Number 319

  • mndchap
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Good Afternoon All,
      Welcome to the group Sara, my name is Dawn and I have Spina Bifida too. I don't know which is better a colostomy or an illeostomy but, I have an illeostomy. There are so many questions you have here. If you want to type me off the list you are more than welcome too. I will tell you that I empty my bag about once every few hours. Also, the worst thing about my bag is in humid weather, it comes off a lot and is inconvenient at times. I hope this helps. Have a great weekend all. Sara, I am here if you need a friend. Sincerely, Dawn :)