  • TINA DESLANDES
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hello to everyone my name is tina just had surgery total colonectomy and illestomy march 20,2013 recovering good and learing alot the more i read .thanks and look forward to chatting and meeting other.

      Tina Marie

    • Phyllis Giacalone
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
        the best to you, hon

        Hello to everyone my name is tina just had surgery total colonectomy and illestomy march 20,2013 recovering good and learing alot the more i read .thanks and look forward to chatting and meeting other.

        Tina Marie

      • Darlene Pauls
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
          I hope everything goes well for you. I know this list and an Ostomy Nurse helped me tremendously. Any questions, problems, just ask away, someone on this list has been through it and figured it out already. I’ve had my Ostomy since April 14, 2009 and it just seems a part of me now.

          Darlene