Re: No E-Z vents in Australia

  • julieatgoal
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3, 2012
      Hi Sharon in Australia,

      I wonder if you go to E-Z vents' website (www.kemoline.com),

      if they would send you quite a few samples by mail. The E-Z vents are very light weight.

      If you find them to be good, they could probably mail you a package that would not weigh too much and could last you for 6 months. There are 10 vents in an envelope. They are practically weightless.

      Oh! I just found out from the above website --- that the EZ vents are available at:

      CCS Medical, who will ship ANYWHERE

      CCS Phone number is: 1-800-557-8345

      I would not give up. There is nothing comparible on the market today.
      I don't know what I would do without them.

      To encourage you, I just want to repeat that I have NOT altered my diet in any way due to gas. I eat all types of ethnic foods and eliminate gas with the E-Z vents.

      Best of luck to you,

      Julie from Canada, vacationing in Florida