Stoma names

  • leahsimunich
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
      I know alot of people name their stomas. I was just wondering what crazy names you guys have out there? My 18 year old son is somewhat afraid of my stoma (does not like to look at it at all)even though all my other kids are so used to it but i let him name it. Unfortunetly for me he calls it Eric Harris?!?! Any other names out there?
      Leah
    • tcbnk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
        Pouch :)

        I know alot of people name their stomas. I was just wondering what crazy names you guys have out there? My 18 year old son is somewhat afraid of my stoma (does not like to look at it at all)even though all my other kids are so used to it but i let him name it. Unfortunetly for me he calls it Eric Harris?!?! Any other names out there?
        Leah

      • dpauls
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
          My Stoma is "Little Pooh"
          Darlene in St. Louis

          Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
            If I were to name my husbands, it would be.....#2.
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010
              Hi Leah,
              I named my stoma Harriett ... it comes in handy to "blame" Harriett for things instead of saying "My stoma" or "My Bag" .... it lightens the moment ...
              I must admit though I have a wicked sense of humour when it comes to Harriett LOL

              Aussie hugs, Kay :)

              --- In ileostomy@yahoogroups.com, "leahsimunich" <leahsimunich@...> wrote:

              > I know alot of people name their stomas. I was just wondering what crazy names you guys have out there? My 18 year old son is somewhat afraid of my stoma (does not like to look at it at all)even though all my other kids are so used to it but i let him name it. Unfortunetly for me he calls it Eric Harris?!?! Any other names out there?
              > Leah

            • ladychef52
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010
                Hi Leah ... My stoma's name is Pepe ... as in "Pepe le Pew"

                --- In ileostomy@yahoogroups.com, "leahsimunich" <leahsimunich@...> wrote:

                > I know alot of people name their stomas. I was just wondering what crazy names you guys have out there?
              • William Hiel
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010
                  and i thought i heard it all

                  LIVE 4 LOVE