Re: depression

  • keeshamist
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1 12:50 AM
      Hi "Budd" (sorry you didn't sign your name)

      Welcome to the group ... I hope by being so open & sharing your story with the group it has helped you ... I know your honesty will help others!

      I don't post often anymore but still get my daily digest emailed to me and follow the posts ... chiming in when I can ...

      It will be good as you get to know other members of the group ... they are a very supportive bunch on here ... lots of regulars and many who only post occasionally (like me) but will chime in as well to help when you need it.

      Darlene & Colleen I am happy that my post was useful for you & hope it helps Nichola too ... sending all my best thoughts & prayers for a great outcome for her coming appointment!!

      I have a friend who is struggling through a recurrence with cancer and her favourite saying is "Just keep Going" ... derived from a quote by Winston Churchill "When travelling through Hell just keep going" ....

      So to all my buddies here,
      JKG!! (Just Keep Going!)

      Aussie hugs,
      Kay :)