File - The Bag & Bowel Club

  • ileostomy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 111 , Feb 1, 2009
      Our ostomy forum, the BAG & BOWEL CLUB is at :

      http://www.bowelweb.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=4

      Forum members discuss issues relating to having an ileostomy, colostomy or j-pouch and bowel surgery. Please feel free to visit if you want a chat.

      NB- You do need membership to post in this forum, but membership is free and it's very quick to sign up.

      http://www.bowelweb.com/chat/flashchat.php

      Sundays at 8.30pm BST General Knowledge Quiz
    • ileostomy@yahoogroups.com