Your New Job In 30 Days

  • Fortune Career Builder
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      http://www.fortune-career.com

      THOUSANDS GRADUATES UNEMPLOYED !!! DON'T BE ONE OF THEM !!!

      LOOKING FOR JOBS?

      GET IT NOW!!!

      BUILD YOUR CAREER NOW!!!

      THE SECRET GETTING MORE JOB OFFERS � PROVEN IN 30 DAYS

      Packed full of behind the scenes tips and tricks, this step-by-step action plan will ensure your success...How? Because it shows YOU how and when to provide just what employers are really looking for. The embedded techniques will amaze you, and utilizing them will help propel you to the top of the "most desirable candidate" list. Every time.

      The unique, but straightforward and effortlessly guides you through the steps to creating ultimately flexible and highly customized resumes - for every position you apply for. If you are in need of a competitive edge for your job search, Fortune Career Builder is a must-have weapon in your arsenal.

      The Fortune Career Builder offers you all these benefits:

      v Success in interview

      v Get the best salary negotiation

      v Get your new job in 30 days

      v Keep you in advantage & effectively 90% successful from your competitors

      v Fortune 500 Companies job reference & guide

      v Comes with 5 Bonus Pack FREE

      v Many more!!!!

      What People Say About Fortune Career Builder

      �You make my resume perfect! I can't believe that I'm able to write a good resume. It worth for my money.� Linda Tan, Marketing Manager

      �After using Fortune Career Builder, guides and tips, I got more interviews and landed a great job at my present company. Your salary negotiation guide really helps me to prepare the right package for me.� Mike, Intel Penang

      Fortune Career Resume Builder has everything you need to succeed in your job hunt! More than you ever need in your lifetime.

      Get It NOW !!!

      http://www.fortune-career.com

      Email: info@...

      SMS: +6 016 608 1400