Reach more than 70 Million Targeted Recipients

  • Nara
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2010
      Reach more than 70 Million Targeted Recipients
      E-Mail To More Than 70,000,000!
      That's 70 Million Every Month!
      That's 2.3 Million Every Day!
      Prospects have requested to receive offers!
      This is NOT Spam!
      100% Guaranteed! 100% Spam Free!
      Explode your sales overnight!
      The Ultimate in Internet Marketing!
      Click Here Now:

      http://tinyurl.com/yfjlz3r

      ================================
      FREE marketing and advertising
      http://tinyurl.com/ygk7kut

    • Jen

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 23, 2011
            Reach more than 70 Million Targeted Recipients
            E-Mail To More Than 70,000,000!
            That's 70 Million Every Month!
            That's 2.3 Million Every Day!
            Prospects have requested to receive offers!
            This is NOT Spam!
            100% Guaranteed! 100% Spam Free!
            Explode your sales overnight!
            The Ultimate in Internet Marketing!
            Click Here Now:

            http://tinyurl.com/yfjlz3r

            ================================
            FREE marketing and advertising
            http://tinyurl.com/5rbbo82

          • Finna
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 20, 2011
              Reach more than 70 Million Targeted Recipients
              E-Mail To More Than 70,000,000!
              That's 70 Million Every Month!
              That's 2.3 Million Every Day!
              Prospects have requested to receive offers!
              This is NOT Spam!
              100% Guaranteed! 100% Spam Free!
              Explode your sales overnight!
              The Ultimate in Internet Marketing!