FREE Chinese Food Recipes - Kung Pao Chicken and others

  • Codes
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 1, 2009
      FREE Chinese Food Recipes - Kung Pao Chicken and others

      Do you like Chinese food? You can find some Chinese food recipes here.

      like Beef with Broccoli, Ginger Beef, Kung Pao Chicken, Mongolian Chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork...

      ALL are FREE

      http://tinyurl.com/53w56d

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Pika

                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Apr 17 2:45 PM

                                                      http://tinyurl.com/3fv9kne