Guerilla Marketing 101 Reprint Rights

  • yi
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2009
      Guerilla Marketing 101 Reprint Rights

      A Limited Number Of Reprint Rights Are Now Available For "Guerilla Marketing 101"!

      You Keep 100% Of All The Profits!

      For a Limited time you can get Resale Rights to "Guerilla Marketing 101", and keep 100% of the profits from all your sales!
      Sell only 2 copies of this great new e-book and you will already be in the profit zone!

      Get yours before the resale rights are all sold out!

      (Order today and walk away with a $294 Bonus Gifts, as my thank you for trying my resellers program!)

      http://tinyurl.com/oyolu4

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Reward

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 14, 2009

            http://tinyurl.com/c2up37

            This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
          • Walania