9 Awesome Resell Rights Products for just $7 bucks

  • Nono
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2009
      9 Awesome Resell Rights Products for just $7 bucks

      So You Get 10 Great Resell Rights Products
      for a RIDICULOUS Price
      that are going to make a lot of people very angry with me for giving it away so low

      http://tinyurl.com/bebsjh

      Earn Up To $30 Per Referral...Plus A $125.00 Bonus For Joining
      http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Kay