YAHOO MAILER~ REACH 100 MILLION PEOPLE

  • Fran Galton
    Message 1 of 202 , Nov 1, 2005
      Imagine sending your ad every day to a potential 100 million Yahoo
      users all across the globe, with just one click! Imagine what that could do to your sales if
      even a small percentage actually read your ad and was intrested in what
      you were offering.
      http://freewebs.com/lisamatu0903/yahoomailer2.html

      This is an awesome tool to bring targeted Yahoo customers to your
      website now.

      http://freewebs.com/lisamatu0903/yahoomailer2.html

      We have developed a state-of-the-art mailing system whereby you can
      access your account unlimited times per day, and simply place your ad copy for submission. This is truly
      powerful and was developed with the novice marketer at heart. No need to
      validate your email, no need for spam filters or junk mail boxes. No need
      to worry about losing your ISP either!