NEW HOT INCOME OPPORTUNITY - - - MAKE BIG MONEY, 4/1/2007, 10:00 am

  • iklan_neka2003@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:41 AM
      Reminder from: iklan_neka2003 Yahoo! Group

      Title: NEW HOT INCOME OPPORTUNITY - - - MAKE BIG MONEY

      Date: Sunday April 1, 2007
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Location: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCG1595
      Notes: NEW HOT INCOME OPPORTUNITY - - - MAKE BIG MONEY

      100% FREE,Get Paid To Surf The Net Ride

      THE NEXT BIG INTERNET WAVE

      Hi everyone!

      Currently I am trying to build the AGLOCO community. This is the best apportunity for us to earn money from what we're doing on the Internet.

      MAKE MONEY BY SURFING THE WEB!

      I want you guys join this AGLOCO site which will pay you to surf the internet!!
      Get as many referrals as you can and you'll make a ton!
      Someone said to me, give me 2 good reasons to join? I say

      1. Its FREEEE! (so you have nothing to lose!)

      2. YOU GET MONEY FOR DOING WHAT YOU'RE ALREADY DOING! (Surfing the web!!)

      Its absolute Genius! If you start now, then when people say in 2 years time "Have you heard about this Great new website" You wont being saying "damn that girl on MYSPACE was flippin right!", "Im an idiot" Don't be an idiot! Join Today! CLICK HERE to sign up and tell your friends!!!!

      Bill Gates and The founder of YouTube has also been saying that AGLOCO will make quite a hit in the internet when the toolbar comes out. Sign up now before it get huge. Don't miss this opportunity.
      Copy and paste this website

      http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCG1595
      http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCG1595
      http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCG1595