TURMEL: Lunatic Socred William Ryan rants along

  • turmel@freenet.carleton.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
      >From: "William B. Ryan" <w_b_ryan@...>
      >Date: Tue Sep 6, 2005 6:55 am
      >Subject: The Clown

      WR: Turmel is not strictly speaking an example of an
      entertaining animal at the zoo, but a clown at the
      circus. He dresses like one when he travels around
      like a fool in his "engineer's" hardhat,

      JCT: I know many people have discounted my smarts because of
      my hat!

      WR: staying in free lodging that he has conned someone out
      of, "paid" for with "LETS credits" he printed off from his
      home computer.

      JCT: LETS credits really do work!!! Like I say they do.

      WR: A con-man through and through. He is not nor has he even
      for a single day been employed as an engineer; by his own
      admission he has always been a self-employed gambler.

      JCT: The world's foremost professor of poker systems
      engineering. Ask about the TajProfessor's Turmel2Step poker
      system.

      WR: His claim to be a "qualified" engineer is laughable.

      JCT: I guess a degree in engineering isn't enough for some.

      WR: Demonstrably, he is an uneducated ignoramus who gives
      both "engineers" and "monetary reformers" a bad name.

      JCT: If you read http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel/ryan00.htm
      for our Social Credit debates, you can note how many times
      "flash the cash, bye bye trash" Ryan has backed down from
      my bets. It is quite funny. Over and over, I'd laugh at him
      for not being able to put his money where his mouth was,
      laughed at him so viciously that if he would have answered
      if he could have.

      And never once did he have the integrity to back up what he
      said.

      Here he's called a whole bunch of names but hasn't actually
      criticized anything I've ever said. I just yanked the
      animal's chain and he howled for the crowd.

      --
      Abolitionist Slave Leader John C."The Banking Systems Engineer" Turmel
      for UNILETS interest-free time-based currency in U.N. resolution C6
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
        Dear all those who are using this space to express their personal
        discomfiture towards fellow human beings (in spite of their
        shortcomings and strengths):

        Arguing about someone else ability or inability, their arrogance or
        lack thereof, their diplomas or lack thereof, and so on and so forth,
        please remember that we aren't paying internet time (those of us who
        do) and decided to put aside some of our time to be part of a certain
        exchange (human exchange, social exchange, cultural exchange) in order
        to become better people, to learn and enjoy life and share our thoughts
        and ideas about how to make this world a better place (if at all
        possible). This isn't a literary boxing match championship, a Las Vegas
        arena for those who like to knock each other's teeth out or love to
        engage in ego-bashing ventures and relish in others looking at them
        (reverse voyeurism) doing it. I know these posts are sent to this group
        on PURPOSE because a simple REPLY will NOT send a post to IJCCR but to
        the original sender. Think for a moment if sending those posts directly
        to the person in question will provoke the same kind of "tingle" as
        when it is sent to the group at large. It must not be the same ...

        If our stick of measure is someone's diploma or lack thereof, we are
        playing the game of those who make this world a nasty place. If we are
        judging others by their looks (hats or no hats), then we are actually
        admitting that we cannot see any deeper than that. If we challenge and
        slander and bad-mouth and insult and spit and scoff at others for their
        ideas (right or wrong), we are showing the extent of our
        narrow-mindedness and fanaticism and egocentrism and semi-socialized
        state of our thoughts, ideas, emotions and language. I'm not saying
        don't do all of the above, but taking it out for the public to see ...
        hell, that's quite telling of one's place in the food chain: feeding on
        ill feelings, consuming other people's droppings, reducing them to
        one's level of understanding (if any) and producing more such reduced
        droppings until all that's left are the basic chemical elements,
        methane being the most prominent of the lot.

        Is this the coin with which you plan to pay ALL of us for the sake of
        your momentary thrill?

        Please please please por favor, take it off list and squirm in it if
        you please.

        Gracias,

        Leonardo

        On Sep 7, 2005, at 11:41 AM, William B. Ryan wrote:

        > We've been through all this before, Johnny boy, it's
        > deja vu all over again.
        >
        > It's not a question of you being or not being a
        > "qualified" engineer; you're not an engineer, period.
        > Just a phony; a con-man.

      • William B. Ryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
          We've been through all this before, Johnny boy, it's
          deja vu all over again.

          It's not a question of you being or not being a
          "qualified" engineer; you're not an engineer, period.
          Just a phony; a con-man.

          How do I know that? Because no engineer, repeat, no
          engineer, particularly the electronic engineer you
          arrogantly claim to be, would make the really stupid
          statements you have have made about "Laplace
          transforms" and "negative feedback" you have made.

          It's as simple as that.

          Having a diploma doesn't make you an "engineer." An
          engineer has to demonstrate his ability by being
          employed as an engineer, passing board examinations,
          etc. By your own admission you have never been
          employed even for a single day in your life as an
          engineer.

          But I don't think you have a diploma at all. Why
          don't you open your transcripts? Let us see where
          they are stamped, "graduate." Posting to the Internet
          what purports to be a photocopy of a "diploma" just
          won't do it, Johnny boy. Because you're a con-man,
          and we know it. I've called your bluff.

          I mean your certified transcripts from Carleton. Give
          them permission to send a certified copy to anyone who
          requests, like me. That's all you have to do to
          "prove" me wrong.

          Where we can actually see the grades you would have
          gotten in the courses in which you would have
          presumably learned about "Laplace transforms" and
          "negative feedback," which you know nothing about, and
          completely misconstrue.

          An uneducated ignoramus.