The goal of the IILG is to bring the world's leather workers together through the Internet and to promote the art and craft of leather through the exchange of information, patterns, tips, and fellowship in the endeavor. We hope you will join us in promoting leatherwork throughout the world. We can all learn through the experience and ideas of others.
Note: If you have a slow internet connection, such as dial-up, etc. you may want to set your email delivery status to "Daily Digest" or "No Email" if your email cannot handle an occasional large file (attachment). This group is set to archive attachments (images & files), which can be viewed within the "Attachments" section.
Use of this group denotes agreement to abide by the terms of the IILG Code of Conduct. Failure to do so will result in banning from the group.
- Feb 19, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.