Governor Visit Checks

  • Charlie Pikscher
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2010
      Hello--

      Sorry for sending this to everyone, but I wanted to make sure it got to each club's board.

      At the Governor's Visit on November 7th, 2009, the following clubs gave $100 checks to Governor Kevin for Spastic Paralysis:

      Barrington Area
      Des Plaines
      eKiwanis of Greater Chicago
      Mount Prospect
      Palatine
      Park Ridge AM
      Park Ridge Noon
      Streamwood

      I've been trying to track these checks down for quite some time.  After multiple confusions on the part of myself, the District Office, and Governor Kevin, we have decided to declare these checks lost.  I've spoken to Kevin, and if he does locate these checks, he will destroy them.

      I leave it to each of the above clubs to make their own decision about what to do next.  If you wish to re-issue the check, please send directly to Jea Nae at the District Office.  And please let me know your decision as well.

      Thanks, and very sorry about the inconvenience.

      Charlie
      Treasurer, I-I Kiwanis Division 8
    • Cartwright, Jacky
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010

        It doesn’t appear that our check was lost, so I don’t believe I need to write a check, unless I’m miss reading something.

        Jacky Cartwright

        Harris N. A. - Business Banker

        Phone 847/879-2278

        Fax 847/290-0325

        Mail Code 4788

      • 1946mraj@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010

          Good day

          I'm Tony Morizzo, from the Barrington Club,our check #541 to Spastic Paralysis Research Foundation dated Nov 2009 has been cashed.  If you need anything to show this please feel free to give me a call, my cell is 847-417-5738 or you can always e-mail me.

                Thanks,   Tony Morizzo

[...]

          Recent Activity:
            .

          • mazzjazz1@aol.com
            Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2010
              The Palatine club will reissue a check in the amount of $100  for a donation to Spastic Paralysis made last November.  This check will be sent to Jea Nae at the District Office.

              Len Mazurowski

              In a message dated 08/23/10 8:44:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, cpikscher@... writes:

[...]

            • William Scharringhausen
              Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
                Charlie ... We have reissued the $100 check and I will mail it to the District Office.  Our previous check did not clear our bank, so it obviously is "lost".
                Bill Scharringhausen ... Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning