Updated Directory

  • Charlie Pikscher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi all--

      Here is a slightly updated directory from Ed.

      Enjoy!
      Charlie
    • William Scharringhausen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
        Charlie ... When there is a change in the Divison Directory, wouldn't it be easier to just send the change rather than an entire new directory.  To that end, what was changed from the directory sent to us previously? ... I'd have to compare every name, address, phone #, e-mail address, etc, to see what the change(s) is(are).  Thanks for keeping us up to date.
        We have just learned that our 2nd Wed night meeting place, Uncle Dan's Pizzeria, is closed ... we have not yet found a new regular venue for those evening meetings.  We plan to meet next Wed at the Park Ridge South Fire Station (Devon and Cumberland in Park Ridge).
        Bill Scharringhausen ... Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
          Hi Bill--

          You make a good point.  I can include this detail when I send out the updates.  I was thinking that everyone would just replace their computer copy of the directory with the new version.  But I know that lots of people like hard copies.

          The only change in the most recent version (12/27/09) of the directory is a correction to the spelling of Park Ridge Morning's Treasurer's last name.

          And thanks for the note about your meeting location.  That is exactly what I intended this email list to be for, clubs informing other clubs of things.  We will update the directory when you have a more permanent meeting location.

          Thanks,
          Charlie

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
            Thanks for your prompt reply.  I'll continue to be in touch.