President/Secretary CLE Online Training- completed by 9/30/13

  • Anthony Tripp
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2013
      Good Afternoon Everyone,in Division #8
      I hope everyone is enjoying these summer days and finding some time to spend with your family . I am forwarding this message from the I-I District on President and Secretary Training for the new officers for your clubs starting on Oct.1, 2013. If you are a returning Officer from last year you still need to take this training. It can only be done on online. See the link below.
      The Distinguished Club Status has changed for the 2013-2014 year. This one of the things that has to be done to get that. Please pass this information on to all members of your club and those that do not have internet access.
      Please plan on attending the Division #8 Council meeting on September 4, 2013 at 6:30pm at the church in Arlington Heights. Please try and sent someone from every club we will be glad to see them. and Also for the October 2, 2013 meeting  to help your new Lt. Governor Kathy Scheuing.  If you have any questions please contact me at the phone or email below.
      If you have received this email more than one I am sorry I do not know who all is in the iidivision8 yahoo group.

      Thank you for all you do in the name of Kiwanis

      Anthony Tripp
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
      Lt. Governor Division #8 2012-2013 I-I District
      5223 W. Dakin St.
      Chicago, Illinois 60641
      773-870-2652
      Email: atripp12740@...